Top 10 Reasons I Don’t Like Packing
10. I don’t own a Mary Poppins Bag. Can anyone tell me where to get one of those?
9. “Do you really need all those pairs of shoes?” Um, Yes.
8. 4 months, 2-3 seasons, 1 fifty pound bag. I was never outstanding at math, but I’m pretty sure those numbers equal impossible.
7. So wait, they don’t sell travel size shampoo/conditioner/face wash in my favorite brands?
6. Packing. Realizing it doesn’t fit. Unpacking. Repacking. Repeat.
5. Packing. Realizing it’s over fifty pounds. Unpacking. Repacking. Repeat.
4. Stressing about over-packing. Stressing about under-packing.
3. Did I forget something? Probably, most definitely.
2. Packing under the impression that I’m able to bring one suitcase, one duffel bag and one carry-on bag. Hours later, Dad informs me that I only get one suitcase and one carry on. Eyes rolling. Unpacking. Repacking.
1. Realizing this entire post is one, giant first world problem.
This video is my life right now.